ix plus 436pp. Original cloth hardcover with faded gilt title to spine and gilt vignette of a Tsetsi fly to front board. Fold-out frontis of the Victoria Falls and several beautiful woodcut engravings interspersed throughout the text, fold-out map at rear, all present as called for. Edna and Frank Bradlow Ex Libris Past-down to title-page verso.
Gift inscription penned and dated 1863 to front free EP. Ownership label by same pasted to front fixed EP. Some wear and bumping to extremities. A few random grubby marks and fox marks to certain pages, which are for the most part clean and tight. A good plus copy.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good plus
- Size: 196mm x 136mm x 34mm
- Sold By: Booktown Africana
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0679155808
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved