Facsimile reprint, 498 pages, 6 maps and plans - 2 folding, pictorial brown cloth (a credible facsimile of the original design), as new in the dust jacket.
This splendid account was written by Sir Winston Churchill while he was a journalist during the fierce battle for control of Natal during the Boer War. From the dust jacket.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo (200 x 135 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA