This book contains all important facts and statistics about the operating results, production, working profit, costs, men employed and tonnage crushed, revenues and dividens, and other important data on the mines in:
- South Africa (Cape Colony, Kimberley, Rhodesia and Transvaal);
- North America;
- United States of America;
- Dominion of Canada (British Columbia, Ontario, Yukon);
- Mexico (Sonora, Cananea, Baja (Lower) California, Chihuahua, State of Mexico, Durango and Hidalgo, Guanajuato);
- Central America (Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, Salvador);
- South America (Brazil, Bolivia, British Guiana, Chile, Peru, Colombia);
- Asia (India, Siberia, Korea, Japan);
- New Zealand;
- Europe (Russia, Germany, Spain).
"Mining Costs of the World; A complilation of cost and other important data on the world's principal mines."; Collation complete - Title page, [viii], 406 pages, with 7 double-page maps, includes Index; Binding little bumped, otherwise a whole, strong and secure, spine slightly scuffed. The content/text block bright and clear, no marks of foxing throughout. A sound copy.
IMPORTANT informations regarding shipping: Shipping to South Africa possible only via UPS/DHL Express service ($90-100). Shipping to EU via national postal services ($20-25). Shipping to UK possible only via UPS/DHL Express service ($50). Shipping to US via FedEx ($40). For other countries please ask.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 19 x 13 cm
- Sold By: The Antiquarian Book
- Contact Person: Mariana Deric
- Country: Romania
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +40727375356
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal (no additional charges); Revolut Credit Card (no additional charges); Bank (WIRE) transfer via IBAN/BIC/SWIFT (EU VAT of 22% will be added to your purchase)
- Trade Associations: AA Approved