Both booklets contain articles written for The Daily News, More From The Wilderness between Nov.1979 to May 1982 (47pp.), and Man And The Wilderness between May 1982 and July 1986 (62pp.), the foreword of the former by Mangosuthu Buthelezi, and the latter by Laurens Van Der Post. Black and white line sketches are interspersed with the triple column text, making these anecdotes and stories of the African bushveld quaint and attractive. Both volumes are in excellent condition.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Size: Small 8vo
- Sold By: Imagine Books
- Contact Person: Steven Duckworth
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0833587398
- Preferred Payment Methods: Preferably EFT's; alternatively PayPal (regret: no credit cards)
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.