Freud's last great book was published by the Hogarth Press and the Institute of Psycho-Analysis in a rush to beat the author's death. In it he postulates that Moses was an Egyptian, which outraged many Jews and was against well established biblical scholarship.
A critical contemporary newspaper review regarding this has been pasted on to the half-title page which also bears a signature. Apart from this, a fine crisp copy in the original black cloth in a very good illustrated dw. which has a 2.5 x 1cm. chip at the base of the spine and the adjoining front panel. A very nice copy. 223pp.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good Plus
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA