1 volume. Privately printed first edition in presentation case.
Printed on specially crafted paper.
A premium copy of this very scarce book.
Original brown grained leatherette with gilt title.
Specially designed dust cover.
34 pages [uncut].
Illustrated from photographs.
10 plates + map.
Robert Ruliph Morgan Carpenter's account of his 1936 safari
to Kenya, where he hunted rhino, buffalo, oryx, waterbuck,
lion, and antelope with Donald Ker and Sidney Downey.
This privately printed work was undoubtedly published in a
very small quantity [Czech, An Annotated Bibliography of African
Big Game Hunting Books, 1785-1950, p.32].
Recorded shipping weight 1000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 19 x 15.5 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.