Hardback with dustcover over orginal green boards. Facsimile reprint limited and numbered 114 of 750 copies. Signed by Publisher.
In his final book, the author continues his recollections of his varied life in Africa, including hunting elephant in the Morogoro district of Tanzania, with additional note of hunts for lion and buffalo. There is also a chapter discussing the merits of hunting the Big Five.
8vo. 195 pages, with fourteen photgraphic illustrations.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 22.5 x 14.5cm
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.