Tan cloth binding with illustration on front panel of an ocean steamer and Zulu with assegai and shield.
154pp + 2pp catalogue.
'The author was invited by the "Quarterly Meeting of Grahamstown, 1890," to conduct Evangelistic services in South Africa. He left for the Cape in 1892, and visited and preached at the principal towns in the country. The volume contains a number of illustrations.'
Solid binding, former owner's bookplate on the front pastedown, light foxing to the prelims.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0741235861
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT, Bank Deposit. For International Customers: Paypal with 6% surcharge, International Transfer
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved