A well above average very good plus copy of this title in the original red cloth with black lettering. Signed by Ben Viljoen on the frontispiece image of himself with his secretary. Very light offsetting to the endpapers otherwise a clean tight and unmarked copy. Indicated as the Colonial edition on the rear board. (The UK edition had gilt rather than black lettering on the covers). 542 pages with 8 Map plates and 8 other illustrated plates. A lovely book.
- Binding Condition: Very Good Plus
- Overall Condition: Very Good Plus
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.