375 pages, 395 illustrations including many colour plates (3 of which are magnificent four page fold-out reproductions of Sebaaiene Cave, Botha's Shelter and Junction Shelter), black and white photographs, sketches, maps, plans and diagrams, oatmeal coloured buckram titled and decorated on upper cover and spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket now housed in a cardboard slipcase.
A monumental work. The Ndedema Gorge, only 5.5 km long, is the richest rock art area in South Africa, and this volume is a unique documentary record of the 3,909 individual paintings housed in its 17 rock shelters.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: Large 4to (365 x 275 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA