This lot comprises nine Stoppard first editions - all the wrappered editions issued simultaneously with the hardcover editions and published by Faber & Faber. All are in fine or near fine unmarked collectable condition, as follows:
1. The Real Inspector Hound. 1967. Integral dw. About fine.
2. Enter a Free Man. 1968. Integral dw. About fine.
3. Albert's Bridge & I'll Be Glad If You're Frank. 1969. Integral dw. About fine.
4. After Magritte. 1971. Integral dw. Fine. (There was no hardcover version of this title). Fine.
5. Jumpers. 1972. Integral dw. Fine.
6. Artist Descending a Staircase & Where Are They Now? 1973. Integral dw. Near fine.
7. Dirty Linen & New-Found-Land. 1976. Fine.
8. I'll Be Glad If You're Frank. 1976. First solo edition. Fine.
9. Night and Day. 1978. Fine.
- Binding Condition: About Fine
- Overall Condition: Generally Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.