The first edition of this Twentieth Century classic and high-spot in the original pale green binding with red lettering in the preferred red dustwrapper. Top edge stained red.
The book itself is in very good plus condition. It has very slight sunning of the spine, a tiny bump of the lower edge of the front board and a neat ownership name on the front free endpaper. It is very clean and tight with no other markings and no foxing whatsoever. The fragile unclipped dustwrapper is in good condition only. There is a 1cm. defect at the top of the spine which is moderately sunned as is frequent. It is used with some edge wear and a 1cm. chip at the lower edge of the rear panel.
Overall a presentable reasonably priced copy.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good Plus
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Small 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA