With large folding coloured map "Rhodesia-Angola Boundary Demarcation Map 1915" (dimensions 68 x 59,5 cm), signed by H. W. Gordon, Major, R.E., Chief British Commissioner (of the Government of His Britannic Majesty). This is a skeleton map made up from the fieldsheets shewing only the main detail in the immediate vicinity of the boundary: expressly compiled to accompany the protocol, the Portuguese Commission not being desirous of signing the complete map, as their own topography was confined to the actual boundary line. The map is sectioned into 15 parts.
"Notes excanged between the United Kingdom and Portugal. Confirming the Protocol, signed at Cape Town on March 5, 1915, defining a Section of the Frontier Line between the Portuguese Colony of Angola and Rhodesia. Lisbon, November 3, 1925. (With a Map.)"; London: Printed and published by His Majesty's Stationery Office.
Rebound in card covers; British Parliamentary Paper Cmd. 2568. Treaty Series No 55 (1925); Collation complete - 20 pages + large folding map in binding pocket (68 x 59,5 cm); Text in English and Portuguese; A clean copy. Map has a few wears along folds, othervise in very good condition, bright and clean.
- Binding Condition: Very good +
- Overall Condition: Very good +
- Sold By: The Antiquarian Book
- Contact Person: Mariana Deric
- Country: Slovenia
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +38641467545
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal; Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum); Bank/Wire Transfer; Credit cards accepted via PayPal's secure payment system only
- Trade Associations: AA Approved