This book was published anonymously and was at first attributed to Barrow. Over a hundred and twenty years after its publication Alfred Gordon-Brown confirmed that the author was not Barrow, but in fact A.E. Blount.
This copy has the W.H. Coetzer book plate on the front paste down.
Full brown leather binding with gilt decorations on the spine and titling on a black title label. iv prelims, 207 pages. No half title as usual.
CONDITION DETAILS: The binding has some wear, especially on the spine. There are a couple of insect holes at the bottom of the text block, but well below the text itself. These holes occur on the first and last few pages. Overall the text is clean, but the title page has a couple of brown marks.
- Binding Condition: Some wear
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 193 mm x 127 mm
- Sold By: Gandolph's Books
- Contact Person: Arnaud Labuschagne
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 11-624-1752
- Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque deposits in Rands, bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved