Embracing the General Management of Hounds.
A New Edition Revised, Corrected and Enlarged by William C.A. Blew.
Revised and brought down to date by Cuthbert Bradley.
With twelve illustrations by Henry Alken and others coloured by hand.
2 volumes, 139 + 184 pages, 12 hand coloured plates (2 as frontispieces), original green straight-grained green cloth, titled and decorated in gilt and black, top edges gilt, others uncut. The cloth at the top of the spine of volume 2 is creased and the edges and corners lightly rubbed, endpapers foxed, staining on the title page of volume 1 and the frontispiece is working loose, otherwise the contents are good.
- Binding Condition: Fair
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (270 x 180)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.