Circa 50pp. booklet in Portuguese about the Port in Lourenco Marques, dated 1938. In the original wraps with a striking Art Deco design on the front cover. On glossy paper and illustrated with black and white photographs.
One small nick on the lower edge of the front panel and a crease of one corner of the rear panel, otherwise a very good plus clean copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good Plus
- Size: 18 x 20.5 cms.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.