Original pictorial paper covers, enclosed in a new quarter leather binding. 134pp.
The original front and back covers have some foxing, but internally the book is clean and unmarked and in fine condition.
Black & white photos in profusion with informative text, to celebrate the Fortieth Anniversary of the occupation.
Some of the contents include:
Sir Leander Starr Jameson, At the Opening of Bulawayo, Fort Victoria demands War, Heroism at the Umgusa River, Photographs of the 1893 Veterans, Where the Rudd Concession was signed, Relics of Lobengula, Lobengula's Post Bag etc.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Size: 25 x 38 cm
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 074 123 5861
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved