Fleet Street 10.24am
An official telegram states that DunDonald has relieved Ladysmith. "The Shuttle" Office, Kidderminster, March 1st 1900.
Printed document 140 x 120 mm.
The Relief of Ladysmith 1 March 1900: On 28 February the Boer commanders ordered their troops to withdraw to the Biggarsberg, some 45 km to the north of Ladysmith. There was little organisation in the withdrawal, but the British forces were instructed not to go in pursuit. The British forces led by Lord Dundonald with Churchill by his side entered Ladysmith on the afternoon of 1 March 1900. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relief_of_Ladysmith
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA