1 volume. First edition 1914. Very scarce title.
Publishers blue cover with gilt tile and gilt vignette.
"Jack served on the British border commission surveying the territory
between Uganda and the Congo Free State, and enjoyed subsequent
sport in the region. Near lake Edward, he surveyed huge herds of antelope
'feeding like sheep around the camp.' He hunted buffalo and lion there,
before proceeding to the Semliki Valley after elephant. After surveying
the Thirtieth Meridian, he bagged additional elephant and buffalo, then
headed into Rwanda after lion and more buffalo. A relatively unknown work,
[Czech. An Annotated Bibliography of African Big Game Hunting
Books 1785 -1950 p.82]."
Recorded shipping weight 2000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22.5 x 16 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved