A finely rebound copy of the correct (US) first edition, first printing of this Twentieth Century high spot and the defining work of the Beat generation. Bound in full black Morocco leather by Asprey. Five raised bands with gilt lettering on spine. Board edges gilt tooled with inner gilt dentelles. Marbled endpapers. Hand sewn headbands and all edges gilt. An unblemished, unmarked and most attractive copy.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.