An account of some of Torday's explorations and adventures in Central Africa; a notable anthropologist, he collected numerous objects for the British Museum early in the 20th century.
Bound in orange cloth and embossed picture on front and on spine. With 59 illustrations and a fold-out map at rear. 286 pages.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved