217 pages: illustrations, frontispiece, plans, maps. Quarto. Pictorial paper covered boards.
Signed & dated by Pretorius on half title page.
Pretorius documents the decline and disappearance of splendid Cape buildings and houses over a long period. A well illustrated private publication produced to encourage all to take greater pride and care in conservation.
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Excellent
- Size: 31,5 x 21,5 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA