This book is being sold for the Friends of the Johannesburg Public Library to raise funds. Introduction by Sir Harold M. Macmichael Original dark red cloth boards with gilt titling on the spine. xxiv prelims, 565 pages, 61 black and white plates, 38 figures (mainly in text) map, sketches, and a large folding map at the rear. CONDITION DETAILS: The binding has some edge wear and small tears at the head and tail of the spine, bumped corners, and a faint mark on the spine where a library mark was removed. See the image of the title page, where tape residue can be seen - the front hinge is cracked and is coming apart from the spine. The usual ex-library stamps, marks, etc.
- Binding Condition: Some wear
- Overall Condition: Ex-library
- Size: 244mm x 156mm
- Sold By: Gandolph's Books
- Contact Person: Arnaud Labuschagne
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 11-624-1752
- Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque deposits in Rands, bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.