"Being the official history of the development of the Transport system in Kenya and Uganda." Original green cloth boards with gilt titling on the spine and a badge device on the upper board. Original dust jacket. Green end papers. 591 pages, profusely illustrated with sepia plates, 2 fold out coloured maps, followed by 10 sepia plates containing 15 images. CONDITION DETAILS: The dust jacket has edge wear, a few small tears, but its underside has brown spotting from coastal weather, and a small piece of tape at the head of the spine. There are not many such brown spot marks in the text. Two of the plates have pen on their blank obverse sides - see the two photos showing this.
- Jacket Condition: Reasonable
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Pen in 2 places
- Size: 258mm x 197mm
- Sold By: Gandolph's Books
- Contact Person: Arnaud Labuschagne
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 11-624-1752
- Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque deposits in Rands, bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.