With a Foreword by The Hon. C.F. Clarkson (Minister of Posts and Telegraphs)
First edition: 675 pages, frontispiece portrait, photographic illustrations throughout, maps, slight crinkling of the preliminary and end pages, original green simulated leather, gilt vignette and title on upper cover and spine, a very good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: thick 4to (290 x 230 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.