146 pages, very large folding map of Zululand at the back of the book, linen backed and coloured in outline, with a sketch map showing the of the lines of communication between Zululand and the South African Republic at the bottom left hand corner of this map, half leather with matching brown simulated leather boards, gilt crest of the General Assembly New Zealand on the upper cover, titled gilt on the spine, with their library bookplate on the front pastedown endpaper and a stamp below it "withdrawn", starting to wear at the front hinge, a very good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 8vo (240 x 150 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.