231 pages. Frontispiece of Field Marshal Earl Roberts. Slight foxing througout book. Original red / brown cloth with bright gilt titles on front cover and spine.
1. Field-Marshal Earl Roberts.
2. Earl Roberts' Letter to the Author.
3. A Typical Boer Commando.
4. British Prisoners' Camp at Waterval.
5. Boer Guard over British Prisoners at Waterval.
6. The Late General Piet Joubert.
7. Waterval Camp - A Relic - The Barbed Wire Fence.
8. The entrance to the Tunnel at Waterval through which it was planned to escape.
9. Scene during the Hoisting of the British Flag at Pretoria
10. Saluting the British Flag on June 5th, 1900.
11. The House occupied by Lord Roberts at Pretoria
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.