Minutes and Ordinances of the First Session of the First Provincial Council together with Estimates of Expenditure… 1911.
The very first sitting after the constituting of Union in 1910, of the Cape Province. A historic occasion. Entries in both English and Dutch. Matters dealt with run across the spectrum from infrastructure, budgest to proclamations etc.
Approx 100 pages in hardcover, with stamp bearing the crest of the senate in prelims.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Fair-good
- Size: 320 x 200 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA