335pp. Maroon cloth boards, with lettering and motif in gilt to spine, endpaper maps, b/w illustrations and map in centre of book, all present as called for.
Very light scuffing to spine ends. Pages opposite plates are lightly toned.
The author travels through Southern Arabia, in particular Qataban and Sheba, exploring the old spice routes, archaeological sites, and sites of historical interest.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 223mm x 137mm
- Sold By: Booktown Africana
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0679155808
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.