- Published for The International Institute of African Languages & Cultures by the Oxford University Press.
- With an introduction by The Rt. Hon. J.C. Smuts.
- Dustjacket is clipped and a tad rubbed with some creasing to the front panel and the spine band is a little faded; now with Brodart overwrap.
- Map illustrated endpapers with light offset and foxing and a retailer's label to the front pastedown.
- Paperblock edges tanned.
- Pages xx + 582 and with xxvii pages of illustrations and four maps including the endpapers.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.