Containing an Account of their Distribution, Descriptions of species, lengths, and weights, Measurements of horns and
Field Notes for the use of Sportsmen and Naturalists
2nd edition: 325 pages + 7 pages publisher’s catalogue, frontispiece portrait, vignette on title page, many illustrations, foxing on the preliminary and end pages and on the covers, dyed brown edges, pictorial cloth boards which are foxed and stained, with brown cloth spine titled gilt and starting to fray, original Rowland Ward zebra-patterned endpapers, a good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 8vo ( 250 x180mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.