xv, 224 pages. Paperback. A few short pencil margin lines. Signed gift inscription from Breytenbach on title page. "...here's to believing that we're heading the right way!" Accompanied by a colour photograph of Breytenbach.
When Breytenbach returned to South Africa in 1991 he penned this work, A SEASON IN PARADISE and THE TRUE CONFESSIONS OF AN ALBINO TERRORIST as an autobiographical triptych. He recounts how people expected him to happy as his "side" had won but he indicates that he was not understood. He was always "against the norm" and his writing would reflect that.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 20 x 13 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA