De Luxe edition: 24 volumes, uniformly bound in full navy leather with decorative silver on the covers and maroon leather title labels on the spines,each with the publisher’s cellophane dust cover and contained in a matching slip case, most volumes with new introductions and notes added, a fine set.
Each book is a well printed facsimile of an important work originally published in the 19th or 20th century. They are valuable texts about past times, written by military men, pioneering men & women, politicians, missionaries, big game hunters, etc.. Some books have in addition a new introduction, sometimes additional photos, etc..
No 34 of a limited edition of 100 copies
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Set
- Size: 8vo (240 x 155 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.