1. William Kentridge 1987. Catalogue containing the work from the year in which Kentridge was selected as the Standard Bank Young Artist 1987. Paper wrappers. Unpaginated. Well illustrated. Text by Elza Miles and Alan Crump. Printed by the Broederstroom Press. 26 pages. Signs of use and wear, with some minor soiling. A very good, clean reference copy.
2. The Magic Flute (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart), directed by William Kentridge. Presented by Rand Merchant Bank, South Africa, 2007. 44 page catalogue with numerous photographs and illustrations. Signs of use and wear, with some minor scuffing on the cover. A very good, clean reference copy.
3. Altyd Lig : Maggie Luabser (1886-1973). Muller Ballot (Guest curator). Published: Sasol Art Museum, Stellenbosch, 2012. Catalogue from the retrospective exhibition at the Sasol Art Museum. Altyd Lig consists of 129 works from the Maggie Laubser Collection, as well as several other endowments and bequests. Thirteen works by her contemporaries – like Hugo Naudé, Ruth Prowse and Irma Stern – are also exhibited. Includes the essay, "Vocation, Recognition, Chronology" by curator Muller Ballot. 46 pages, b/w & colour illustrations, paperback. Very good to Fine.
4. A Selection from Stanley Pinker's Work to Date, introduction by Lucy Alexander. South African National Gallery, Cape Town, 1983. 14 pages, black and white illustrations. Some wear and signs of use, minor soiling on the cover - overall a very good, clean reference copy.
5. Cecily Sash. Catalogue of Exhibition of New Works held at the Millinery Works Gallery in 2004. Numerous colour illustrations. Near fine, clean, attractive copy.
6. Catalogue for Phillemon Hlungwani’s solo exhibition held at the Everard Read Gallery in Joburg and at Knysna Fine Art in 2011. Titled “Loko Dyambu Rixa, Rixa Na Swa Rona”, which is Tsonga for “Whenever the sun rises, it rises with its own fortunes (or trials)”. 8 page fold out leaflet with numerous illustrations. Some minor wear, overall in very good, clean and attractive condition.
7. Anton Van Wouw Retrospecitve Exhibition catalogue. Alex Duffey, Gerard de Kamper and Daneil Mosako. Published University of Pretoria, 2010. 80 pages with colour illustrations on every page. Excellent condition. As new.
8. Andries Botha, US Wordfees Artist catalogue, 2010. Published by the Sasol Art Museum. Numerous colour illustrations. Excellent condition. Almost As New.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good