First edition: 215 pages, numerous colour plates, black cloth titled in red on the spine, a very good copy in the dust jacket.
Signed by the author on the title page.
This book, a result of painstaking research, tells the poignant story of an unsung talent overlooked by main-stream South African art. From 1962 – 1979 Sandra worked amongst the people of District Six whom she grew to love and respect. The destruction of their lives with the demolition of the District had great impact on a sensitive artist. She recorded their world in remarkable and individual form.http://pensouthafrica.co.za/sandra-mcgregor-onse-artist-in-district-six-by-dolores-fleischer/
- Overall Condition: A Very Good Copy
- Size: 4to (310 x240mm)(
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA