A Complete Album of Photographs and word pictures
Illustrating and Describing the Objects of interest; the scenery; and the life of its people.
Wonderful Johannesburg, the Main Reef with its gold mines, together with scenes en route to the Transvaal
New edition revised and much enlarged: 157 pages of text on the left hand side of the page and on the right hand side a photograph to illustrate the description which is unpaginated, full brown padded leather binding with pictorial gilt on the upper cover, all edges gilt, gilt end papers and inner gilt dentelles, a good copy.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 4to (230 x300mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA