This lot comprises seven Boer War folding maps in the original cloth wraps. Folded the booklets measure 175x110mm. The canvas lined maps measure circa 600 x 490 mm. All but one are notes as "First Editions" and are dated April 1900. The maps are Vrede, Barkly East(2 copies), Mafeking, Waterberg, Bethulie and Ladysmith.
The Mafeking map is on paper not lined with canvas. The Bethulie map is undated and edition not stated. One copy of the Barkly East Map has a chip in the margin not affecting the map itself. The maps are generally all in very good condition.
Now offered with a reduced reserve price.
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.