1. The Shona Peoples. Editor Michael Bourdillon. An ethnography of the contemporary Shona, with special reference to their religion. 1987 edition with 356 pages. A very good copy.
2. Shona Proverbial Lore and Wisdom. Introduced, translated and explained by Hamutyinei and Plangger. 484 pages. A very good copy.
3. Symbols of Life. Editor Herbert Aschwanden. An analysis of the consciousness of the Karanga. 1982 first English edition. 332 pages. A very good copy.
4. Symbols of Death. An analysis of the consciousness of the Karanga. 1987 first edition with 389 pages. Edited by Herbert Aschwanden. A very good copy.
5. Karanga Mythology. Edited by Herbert Aschwanden. A very good copy. An analysis of the consciousness of the Karanga in Zimbabwe. English translation by Ursula Cooper. 1989 first English edition with 285 pages.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved