xxiv + 244 pages, 2 portraits of Banks and numerous other plates and illustrations throughout, 2 large folding charts at the end both torn at the first folds, 2 other folding maps in the text both with tears at the first folds, folding facsimile letter, bright red cloth over bevelled boards (the cloth is lightly worn along the edges of the spine), titled and decorated gilt on the upper cover and on the spine, inscription of a previous owner on the front paste-down endpaper and a bookseller’s ticket, a good copy.
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 8vo (220 x 145 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.