Sixteen University of Cape Town School of Librarianship Pamphlets - Green Card and Wire Wraps.
1. Supplement to I. Schapera. Select Bibliography of South Africans Native Life and Problems. 1950.
Section: Modern Status and Conditions- Bibliography by A.Holden and A. Jacoby. iii plus 25 + ii plus 34 pages text.
2. German Settlers in South Africa- A Bibliography. Compiled by Gillian Nicholson. 1962.
vii plus 52 pages text.
3. A Select Bibliography of South African Native Life and Problems Modern Status and Conditions. 1958-1963
A Supplement to Modern Status & Conditions in Schapera's A Select Bibliography of South African Native Life and Problems. Compiled by Cynthia Solomon. 1964.
iv plus 51 pages text.
4. South African Railways Before 1910.
A Bibliography compiled Merilyn V. Buckland.
x plus 79 pages text.
5. European Immigration Into Natal 1824-1910. 1964
A Bibliography compiled by Heather. A.Simmonds
iv plus 38 pages text.
6. Natal 1881-1911. 1965.
Bibliography compiled by Jeanette Sumner.
iv plus 30 pages text.
7. The Colony of Natal to the Zulu War: 1843 to 1878. 1965
Bibliography compiled by Shelagh 0'Byrne
v plus 22 pages text.
8. Bibliographical Series Consolidated List 1941-1966. 1966.
Preface + 38 pages text. Some highlighting.
9. Material Published After 1925 on The Great Trek Until 1854. 1967.
Compiled by Ilze Grivainis
vii plus 63 pages text.
10. Zululand and the Zulus 1969.
A Bibliography compiled by Margaret Hume Galloway
3rd PRINTING. 16 Pages text.
11. The Lives and Work of South African Missionaries. 1969.
Bibliography by Margaret Brownlee.
iii plus 32 pages text.
12. A Bibliography of Missions and Missionaries in Natal. 1969
Bibliography by Pamela Jean Frost.
v plus 29 pages text.
13. The London Missionary Society in South Africa. 1969.
A Bibliography compiled by Margaret J. Cowie.
Preface- 81 pages text.
14. John William Colenso. 1970
A Bibliography compiled by B.D. Fraser.
iv plus 26 pages text.
15. Maps of Southern Africa in Printed Books 1750-1856. 1976
A Bibliography compiled by Janet Findlay Cartwright.
x plus 50 pages text.
16. Maps of Africa and Southern Africa in Printed Books 1550-1750. 1976.
A Bibliography compiled by Margaret Findlay Cartwright.
x plus 46 pages text.
Very clean copies.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 23 x 17 cm
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.