1 volume. First edition 1937.
Red cloth covers.
Silver and red titles to spine.
xi, 265 pages.
24 photo illustrations over 20 pages.
4 full-page maps.
Some pencil notations on endpapers.
"Fascinating memoir of the famed mountain climber
of his life in Kenya after World War I, where he makes
the ascents of Mount Kenya, Kilimanjaro, and Ruwenzori."
Recorded shipping weight 1000g.
Shipped and insured by recorded delivery.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 22.5 x 15 cm
- Sold By: West Clare Rare Books
- Contact Person: Tom Moloney
- Country: Ireland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0657087803
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit Cards - PayPal - Cheque.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.