31pp. 16mo. In the original dull green printed stapled wraps. SABIB. Vol. 3, Page 234. Only 3 copies identified and thus a very rare booklet. Malan's personal and religious views critical of Socialism.
An about very good copy of this fragile item. The front wrapper has a 15x8mm. chip along the fore edge and the rear wrapper has 2 closed tears with internal archival tape repairs. Oxidation of the staples has caused the wrappers to become detached from the text block. Internally very clean.
Daniel François Malan (22 May 1874 - 7 February 1959), more commonly known as D. F. Malan, was a South African politician who served as Prime Minister of South Africa from 1948 to 1954. His National Party government came to power on the program of apartheid. The foundations of apartheid were firmly laid down during his tenure as prime minister of South Africa from 1948 to 1954.
- Binding Condition: About Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 16mo. (17 x 9 cms.)
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.