Deluxe, Facsimile Reprint of Edition of 1953, Books of Rhodesia, Gold Series #31. Hardcover Octavo bound in brown leather boards and has 272 pages.
Gilt titles and design on the front board and has gilt titling to the spine (4 raised bands on spine), head/heel and corners are slightly rubbed, some sunning on the spine, with light marks/scratches on the front/back boards and also to the spine.
High adventure with hunting and railway construction in South and Central Africa, black and white photo illustrations on 22 plates, plus a sketch map and a portrait frontis of the author.
This is a leather bound deluxe edition in the Rhodesiana Reprint Library series and is limited to 150 copies of which this copy is numbered 77. Overall, the book and the binding are in very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 225 x 155 mm
- Sold By: Bookdealers cc
- Contact Person: Doron Locketz. Vivienne Yudaken.
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 7821101
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa, Diners, AMEX and Mastercard
- Trade Associations: South African Bookdealers Association
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.