Hardcover Quarto, Bound in Brown Full Leather with 208 pages. Decorative gilt motif of Zulu shields on the front board, the spine has gilt titling with three raised bands and decoration in between.
Slight rubbing along the top edge of the spine and on the corners of the book. The book contains seven photographic chapters tracing the Zulu from their earliest occupation of their present homeland, through their battles to the establishment of their society today, with superb full colour and black and white photographs, by the author throughout the book.
This edition is limited to 100 copies; this copy is number 64 and is also signed by the author. Overall, contents are clean throughout, and the book is in very good condition.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 280 x 215 mm
- Sold By: Bookdealers cc
- Contact Person: Doron Locketz. Vivienne Yudaken.
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 7821101
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa, Diners, AMEX and Mastercard
- Trade Associations: South African Bookdealers Association
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.