Part I. Letters written from the Cape of Good Hope.
Part II. Extracts from a journal, addressed to her sister in England.
237 pages, frontispiece portrait foxed, 40 other illustrations, half brown calf, spine titled and decorated gilt in panels, brown cloth sides, marbled endpapers, top edge gilt
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (210 x 135 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.