Together with Notices of a large number of Important Works not as yet included in the Collection .. With a Bibliography of South African Periodical Literature, and of Articles on South African Subjects in Periodical Literature throughout the World. Also a Complete List of the British Parliamentary Blue-Books on South Africa, A Cartography of South-Africa etc. etc
With a Descriptive Introduction by I.D. Colvin, And Twenty-six Full-page Illustrations, reproducing Valuable and Rare Engravings, Etc.
And Twenty-six Full-page Illustrations, reproducing Valuable and Rare Engravings, Etc.
First edition: 2 volumes, 1008 + 1139 pages, original brown cloth titled gilt on the spines, top edges gilt, other edges uncut. The spines are faded and the cloth is worn and rubbed, especially at the edges, a good set.
- Overall Condition: A Good Set
- Size: large 8v0 (300 x 200 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA