2 volumes (10+364 & 10+714 pages) + map box containing 12 folding maps to accompany the text, photographs, sketches, details of landmarks & features along the way; the 2 volumes of text have thick card boards (front board of vol. 1 detached, other hinges sl weak), backstrip rubbed (a little loss), ex Royal United Service Institution with engraved bookplates, the map box contains 12 folding coloured maps (in very good condition) & this is assumed to be the actual total (no list), 2 vols & map box offered together
- Binding Condition: hardback - good only
- Overall Condition: good +
- Size: small 8v0 (20x13 cms
- Sold By: YESTERDAY'S BOOKS
- Contact Person: David & Jess Weir
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 01202 522442
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, Debit/Credit Cards, Sterling Cheques, Direct Bank Transfer
- Trade Associations: P.B.F.A.
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.