A very early Alan Paton pamphlet. Published in 1953.
Warmly inscribed on the title page:
"Hoping that this will be useful to you, & that you both will be very happy at M'house, Alan Paton."
M'house might refer to Michaelhouse, a private senior boys school in Natal Midlands. It is unclear who the two people are that Paton addresses in the inscription, maybe they were his two sons David and Jonathan.
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good to Near Fine
- Size: 19.5 x 12.5 cm
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.