The complete set of 12 in hardcovers with dust jackets and in good condition. This is a series about the South African contribution to the two World Wars and the Korean War. South African men and women of all races were called upon at short notice to risk the ultimate sacrifice for their country, the British empire and the freedom of mankind. Many made that sacrifice.
1. The war of a hundred days - James Ambrose Brown.
2. Springboks in Somalia and Abyssinia 1940-412. Warriors of the sky - Peter Bagshaw. Springbok Air heroes in combat.
3. South Africa's flying Cheetahs in Korea - Moore & Bagshaw.
4. Urgent Imperial Service - Gerald L'ange. South African Forces in German South West Africa 1914-15.
5. War at sea - Harris. South African Maritime Operations during World War 2.
6. They fought for Kaiser and King - Brown. South Africans in German East Africa 1916.
7. Retreat to Victory - Brown. A Springbok's diary in North Africa: Gazala to El Alamein 1942.
8. War in Italy - Jack Kros. With the South Africans from Taranto tot the Alps.
9. Captives Courageous - Leigh. South African Prisoners of World War 2.
10. A country at war 1939-45 - Crwys-Williams.
11. Pyramids and Poppies - Digby. The 1st SA Infantry Brigade in Libya, France and Flanders 1915-19.
12. The Unknown Force - Gleeson. Black, Indian and Coloured soldiers through two World Wars.
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Sold By: Mantis Books
- Contact Person: Charl Yates
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0833219905
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT & Paypal
- Trade Associations: AA Approved