First edition published in 1915 by T. Maskew Miller, Cape Town.
Book is in excellent condition with clean pages, solid binding and the original 100+ year old dust cover which has only suffered some light chipping at the spine crown in the past century.
"A brief but comprehensive account of the country, its history, its people, its resources, and its great possibilities."
- Jacket Condition: Near Fine
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Near Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.